October 30, 2015
Happy Friday everyone! There’s nothing like the end of a work week and beginning of a weekend, especially when it’s a holiday weekend. We’re mostly ready for Halloween over here, and when I say mostly I mean that I had to order Elly’s costume online yesterday with one day shipping….thank goodness for amazon!
I wanted to share this amazing pumpkin bread recipe with you before the weekend. I got this recipe from my step mom and I’m not sure where she got it from but it truly is the best. Whenever I make it I get so many compliments and people always ask for the recipe, it’s moist and perfectly pumpkiny. So without further ado…..
Makes 2 loaf pans
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/4 C Vegetable oil
- 15 ounce Can Pumpkin
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 3oz Boxes Cook n Serve Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Preheat over to 325
- Beat eggs, then beat in oil and pumpkin
- In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and mix
- Spray the loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray, pour in the batter
- Cook for 75 minutes, check with toothpick
You can also add chocolate chips to make it a little extra yummy! I hope you all have a fun filled halloween weekend planned. We’ll be jumping in the leaves, dressing up and stuffing our faces with candy.